More From Advanced Style

Header_1.13

Header_1.13

Thursday, July 17, 2014

The Advanced Style Documentary is Coming to America

I'm excited to finally announce that Lina and I just signed a US distribution deal with Bond/360. After a successful run in the UK, It's finally time to share The Advanced Style Documentary with everyone in the US. We would love to bring the film to a theater near you, so please tell your local cinemas how much you want to see it. Bond/360 plans on releasing the film theatrically, digitally, and by DVD starting September 26th. We can't wait for everyone to see the ladies on the big screen! Thanks again for all your support.

Ari and Lina

9 comments:

Jean R. said...

Can't wait! My Red Hat Society chapter will surely want to see it for one of our outings.

Gayle Ortiz said...

We want to see the film in Santa Cruz, California. You have SO many followers here and a huge textile arts community.
Plus, we're slightly eccentric in this community!!

Jessica Chauhan said...

Can't wait!!
jessC

www.ineedanothercloset.blogspot.ca

kani a. said...

It would be so amazing to see this post in Chicago- I know there's a lot of people who would love it!

Monika Faulkner said...

Any chance it might be coming to Canada, too?? If not, I guess I'll just have to wait for the DVD!! ;)

www.StyleIsMyPudding.blogspot.com

lorenabr said...

Stunning!

HAPPY WEEKEND!
http://balearaitzart.blogspot.com.au/

Chris Okafor said...

Congratulations. How do I get to see it in my own country? www.okaforchris.blogspot.com

Katie said...

that's awesome...good to hear :) I just have to insert the fact that I love the black blouse w/ green accent...so elegant & posh. i think you would look absolutely lovely in our SHOULDER BLOUSE by Millie Loves Min from StyleCloset. As always, I'm loving your style. You're my inspiration. Cheers! :)

http://stylecloset.com.au/product/shoulder-blouse

kt40s said...

This is great news! I will contact a local theater that I know would be crazy about your documentary.
congrats!!

BlogCatalog

fashion Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Included in AnOther
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...