More From Advanced Style

Header_1.13

Header_1.13

Friday, July 11, 2014

Around the World in Thirty Days

I'm off on a crazy trip around the world in thirty days. I'm starting in Rome where I photographed this dapper man gentleman. I am always impressed by the fact that Italian men incorporate so much color in their wardrobes. For the next six days I will be attending fashion shows and events for this year's AltaRoma. For more information on AltaRoma CLICK HERE.

After Rome, I'll be heading to Capetown and Melbourne for screenings of The Advanced Style Documentary. Lina and I will be doing Q&A's for screenings on August 2nd and 4th at the Melbourne International Film Festival.Tickets have just gone on sale, so get yours fast http://miff.com.au/program/film/advanced-style .

I can't wait to share all the photos from my adventures with everyone!!!

10 comments:

b+ (Retire In Style Blog) said...

Would it be weird if I said "I want this man's clothes"? He is just beautiful.

Anairam said...

Wow - I live in Cape Town! When and where will the screening take place?

Tamera said...

I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Forest City Fashionista said...

How could you not love a man who is not afraid to mix red and orange in an outfit, and still look dapper?

Wow, you do get around, don't you? Enjoy the world tour!

therelishedroost said...

Oh how I love seeing your photographs!! Have fun!

sandra said...

So very creative and attractive - very nice!

Leslie Robertson said...

Oh, how I adore red! Your blog makes me smile every day, Ari. Safe travels.

Julia Osman said...

Very inspiring actitude!!
http://www.model-week.com/concept/

Nicolene Richards said...

Looking forward to meeting you in Cape Town, drop by my blog to see my post the event! Bon Voyage!
www.fiftyfabulous-fiftyfashionable.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hello! Your fans are waiting for you in Australia! I know you will be showing in melbourne, but when will you be coming to Sydney? Sam :)

BlogCatalog

fashion Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Included in AnOther
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...