More From Advanced Style

Header_1.13

Header_1.13

Monday, June 2, 2014

Red and White

I was walking around the city with some  friends when a gorgeous woman passed by. My friends immediately turned to tell me that I need to photograph her. I love how all my friends and family are now taking notice of older people. I get messages from people all over the world telling me about the older people in their lives or about some incredible person that they have spotted walking down the street. Let's continue to bring visibility to the inspiring seniors in all of our communities.

10 comments:

Karen said...

Oh, she is gorgeous!

Fashionmista said...

The lady looks FABULOUS

June said...

What a great outfit. I love the gold chain and glasses too.

Sacramento Amate said...

Soooooooooooooooo much inspiration, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Love you
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

brenda murphy said...

So true, now if only fashion companies took your lead we would have a richer sense of style! Love your blog:)

brenda murphy said...

So true, now if only fashion companies took your lead we would have a richer sense of style! Love your blog:)

Cynthia Daniel said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! for reassuring me, I am not ALONE!!!

Charlie said...

Wow! She has fabulous attitude in spades and looks amazing! Good spotting.

Anonymous said...

The style of these older people is dazzling! The most daring I get is a pair of leopard print flats and some funky jewelry, but they turn the dial all the way up. Rock on with your bad selves!

Ashley Nichole said...

This lady looks great!

BlogCatalog

fashion Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Included in AnOther
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...