More From Advanced Style

Header_1.13

Header_1.13

Friday, May 2, 2014

London Street Style

I ran into Carole Lee on my way to a panel discussion about aging at Selfridges. When I stopped to ask her for her photograph, she said, " You are like that Seth with the book." It turns out that she had just seen my book at a department store. I can't wait to hit the streets and photograph some more wonderful ladies in London before the premiere of our documentary. Click HERE for  information on all UK screenings and Q&A's.

6 comments:

Shelley Zurek -- Still Blonde after all these YEARS said...

I just love her hair. I pinned this to my HAIRSTYLES FOR WOMEN OVER 45 board! http://www.pinterest.com/stillblondeaaty/hairstyles-for-women-over-45/

Toronto Blonde said...

Her hair is the best!
XO TIFFANY @ TORONTOBLONDE.COM

Leckie @ Beautiful Promise Rings said...

Love her hair1

Sue Jacobs said...

How thrilling! I'm so excited for you & every woman who happens across your path. You have forever changed how the world, how women themselves, view aging & the immeasurable value of those in their senior years. Good luck Tuesday! Grateful to have seen the world premier in Toronto. Magnificent!♡

Nicole Guerreiro said...

This is a fun and funky outfit. This outfit can be used to express yourself. I do believe that the cut of the clothing items does not compliment her body shape. Adding a tighter fitting item of clothing could allow the clothes to compliment her body shape better. Also, the outfit is very overwhelming because all the items of clothing are very dominant. These items can be worn with more simpler clothing items to make the outfit more attractive. Sometimes less is more.

Roger Lee a Sculptors blog said...

Fantastic meeting you Ari!!! Here's a snap I took with you and Carole https://www.flickr.com/photos/rogersforge/13930632719/

BlogCatalog

fashion Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Included in AnOther
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...