More From Advanced Style

Header_1.13

Header_1.13

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Magda

Some of you may remember Magda from a shoot I did with her last October. The first time I met her she was on the subway dressed in a colorful suit, wonderful jewelry, and hair full of dazzling butterflies and flowers. I handed her my card and a few weeks later we got together to take some photographs. Yesterday, I met up with Magda again and we did a fun shoot in her gorgeous apartment. I can't wait to share all the photos with everyone next week.

6 comments:

Akuiso iso said...

nice post..

http://www.akuiso.com/look-for-cancer-and-find-it/

Leckie @ Beautiful Promise Rings said...

This Lady has personality in spades!

Forest City Fashionista said...

I love the kimono-style robe she's wearing - it looks fabulous with her hair!

rolltidedistrict said...

She's really fabulous with her outfit..she rocks with her cool outfit.looking younger and fashionably beautiful.

Eli said...

Love the great Lady of colors!!

tech dive said...

So pretty i remember my grandmother who really love to wear some fashion stuff.

BlogCatalog

fashion Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Included in AnOther
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...