More From Advanced Style

Header_1.13

Header_1.13

Monday, March 24, 2014

A Hat a Day...

I was walking near Washington Square Park over the weekend, when I noticed a lady wearing a wonderful hat a few blocks away. I quickly ran up to her and asked if I could take her photograph. Once we were face to face I instantly recognized her as I had taken her photo, in another great hat, a few weeks before.

When I asked Suzan if I could take her photo again, she told me that she was on her way home after a day of shopping. She showed me two wonderful new vintage sailor hats that she had just purchased. After a quick photo I asked about her style inspiration and she replied, " My mother was the most chic person ever. I try to have fun with what I wear- why not? " I can't wait to run into Suzan again. Hopefully next time she'll be wearing a sailor hat.

2 comments:

Lindsey Kovach said...

That's unreal you ran into Suzan twice. Her hats are beautiful. Chic and classic!
www.awomanshub.com

The Style Crone said...

Spectacular hats! Very unique and worn with pizzazz.

BlogCatalog

fashion Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Included in AnOther
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...