More From Advanced Style

Header_1.13

Header_1.13

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Mirror Mirror

I saw this gorgeous woman on my last trip to Paris. I am excited to head back to Europe tomorrow for a conference at the London College of Fashion entitled, Mirror Mirror: Representations and Reflections on Age and Aging. If you are near London on October 29th, I will be signing books, and speaking about my reasons for starting Advanced Style, with Alyson Walsh of That's Not My Age. For more information on the conference CLICK HERE. We hope to see you there!

11 comments:

Sharon de Jager said...

Oh she's so beautiful and feminine and I love her outfit!

Monika Faulkner said...

"Boho" for everyone!! The pink hat is the perfect finishing touch...I think she looks amazing!!

Carol Markel said...

Oh, je l'adore.

FairyFiligree said...

Tres adorable!

Scat said...

Isn't she lovely with her pretty gloves and hat.

thisisme said...

I agree, this lady looks beautiful, and so feminine.

lipsticklori said...

I will be at the conference. Looking forward to seeing you there!

Anonymous said...

A delicate flower of a woman!

Libby said...

Such a lovely woman! Love what she is wearing.

Sacramento Amate said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww hat and gloves, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

MeOfCourse said...

She looks happy, content and raring to go. She's beautiful.

BlogCatalog

fashion Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Included in AnOther
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...