More From Advanced Style

Header_1.13

Header_1.13

Monday, October 7, 2013

Mia Fonssagrives-Solow

Mia Fonssagrives-Solow
Two years ago, I photographed my dear friend Lucy Jarvis on Madison Avenue, wearing the most incredible Robot Ring. I ended up putting the photo in my book and have been dreaming about it ever since. My dreams came true last week, when I finally met up with Mia Fonssagrives-Solow, designer of the robot ring and many other incredible pieces of jewelry and sculpture. I decided to splurge and purchase a ring from Mia and haven't taken it off since. Check out Mia's work HERE. There are still a few robot rings around!!!
Lucy Jarvis wearing the infamous Robot Ring

5 comments:

Sacramento Amate said...

Fabulous.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Forest City Fashionista said...

The robot rings are soooooo cool - you're so lucky to snag one!!

taimemode said...

J'aime the butterfly scarf, so elegant :)

Nouveau on my french blog:

Brown(ie) coat!

http://www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

Bisous bisous!

Louise said...

wow really original design! I'm also really envious of that butterfly scarf! x

http://visualcoffee.blogspot.com/

popcosmo said...

Not only do I love that robot ring, I love the colors and style of the one next to it! Definitely checking it out :)

BlogCatalog

fashion Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Included in AnOther
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...