More From Advanced Style

Header_1.13

Header_1.13

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Marvelous Magda

I have always been inspired by the seniors in my life and find it refreshing to meet people who share the same attitude towards older people. I asked Magda's dear friend Daniela Arrendondo to share a few words about how she inspires her:

Life is about living and there are special people who show us the way. One of them is Magda Llohis de Gutierrez. I am a 37 year-old woman and there is not a moment that I spend not learning how she lives life. In Magda’s presence I can only feel an eternal summer. Full of color, passion, wisdom, and warmth. I cannot remember a single day where I have not seen her in her own amazing style. Many passersby stopped to admire during Ari's photo session with her, from Lenny Kravitz to a group of five year-olds, who said, “I like her! She looks like Frida Kahlo.  Sara Jessica Parker once saw her at Bergdorf's and complimented her and her trademark flowers. I am sure you will also notice her necklaces. Each one is one-of-a kind, made by her. I could write about Magda forever, but I leave it to you to look at Ari’s photographs and be inspired by her confidence and style.  Magda, you are a true piece of art, you are precious and lovable. And I am lucky to be your friend and student in life.

22 comments:

Miss Holly said...

What a blessed person you are to show us the beauty of these amazing people.....

Suzanne Carillo Style Files said...

Stunningly beautiful.

bisous
Suzanne

Cris said...

Magda you look gorgeous!!I'm absolutely agree with Daniela's words..you are color, happiness and experience!

MeOfCourse said...

Oh she is magnificent, and unique! A beautiful woman who knows what she wants in life. Bravo!! You go Magda! Thanks for sharing Ari. Take care.

colormebrazen said...

I want to be Magda when I grow up! (I also want that patchwork dress.)

Sharon de Jager said...

Your blog is a constant reminder that getting old doesn't have to be boring! Beautiful Magda is such an example of a stunningly well dressed and elegant woman...so true to her own style...glamourous and slightly eccentric! Wonderful!

Tracy said...

De mayor quiero ser como ella.

Scat said...

What a great post. She is super lovely and that bedroom is just gorgeous. I love her style!

Maria Anastasia said...

A beautiful and inspiring post!!! Thank you!!!

Monika Faulkner said...

Absolutely lovely!! The flowers, the jewellery, that AMAZING gown...she looks like bohemian royalty!!

senhorasnamoda said...

I admire your work with these young ladies, full of style and joie de vivre. My style and more discreet but I have them as a reference for joy of life. Congratulations for your blog.
Vanda Panzica
senhorasnamoda.wordpress.com

Petite said...

Magda,

Realmente espectacular! Se refleja fidedignamente la originalidad y la gran clase que siempre te destaca. GUAPA Y OLÉ!

Panamá te extraña, Yolanda y Sergio

Anonymous said...

Simply stunning and elegant! http://www.lavenue.com/

Ulla-Marie Nilsson said...

Such a great look!

Petite said...

OMG, simply stunning, I wish I get 1% of Magda's irradiation

women fighting said...

What a great post. She is super lovely and that bedroom is just gorgeous. I love her style!

Anonymous said...

Magdissima splendid.

Anonymous said...

Querida Magda estas preciosa tu belleza exterior no es nada comparable con tu belleza interior.
Te quiero mucho
Gloria

lorena said...

Maravillosa mujer... con un alma tan calida y viva como el color, energia y alegria que proyectan las fotografias... Hermosa y encantadora! un abrazo!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful and exotic woman. I met you in Panama in Glorias house and you impressed me tremendously. GUAPA!!!!!! Hope to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Magda , me han encantado tus collares y tus collages...y conocerte....!Tenemos la suerte de compartir una maravillosa amiga!...

Toda tu obra, y, tu misma, es, son, Arte y Creatividad al maximo...! sin duda alguna !...Solo hay que conocerte, conocerla...

AH!... me encanta coincidir con los ninyos de cinco anyos en su apreciacion de que les recuerdas a Frida Khalo...siempre genial!

Magda, sigue adelante con tu energia, fuerza y bondad...y, sobretodo, con tus ganas de vivir en colores!

Anonymous said...

Magda que tal!! fue muy lindo conocerte y ver como las fotos que te tomaron captan enun instante tu esencia.. mantente asi siempre!! :)

BlogCatalog

fashion Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Included in AnOther
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...