More From Advanced Style



Monday, October 21, 2013

Dress For The Theater of Your Life

Lynn Dell always says, "You must dress for the theater of your life everyday."


Forest City Fashionista said...

Excellent advice!

Sacramento Amate said...

Absolutely. that is the best way to dress.
Love, love, love.

Ulla-Marie Nilsson said...

She's fantastic!

vintageterapia said...

I love your life philosophy.
You are the most original person that I've ever seen.
My reflexions about Street style, today here:

I hope you like it.Regards from Spain.

Anonymous said...

You are an inspiration, and I practice this advice Every Day. Thank You so much for being you!

asym Flux said...

Cool Women..

Nancy Griffith Marley-Clarke said...

I love Ms. Dell when her hair is swept back and off her face completely. I don't like the long look. Takes away from her beauty.


fashion Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Included in AnOther
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...