More From Advanced Style



Friday, September 20, 2013

Sonia Madeira de Ley

Mary introduced me to her gorgeous friend Sonia Madeira de Ley who was visiting from Brazil.


Sacramento Amate said...

Fabulous in autumn colours.
Happy weekend.

DressUpNotDown said...

Oh my goodness, I am 31...I do not even look that good bra-less! Ms. Sonia is so full of life.

June said...

How lovely Sonia is and such a beautiful friend for Mary who is exquisite. I am so glad to see Mary back. Welcome again!

Ava Valk said...

Realy very nice!

Louise said...

that smile! she looks effortlessly beautiful and chic in muted tones. love it! x

wholesalesarongblog said...

Very beautiful and lovely. You looked good with the outfit.

wholesale clothing

Violet said...

Absolutely gorgeous!


fashion Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Included in AnOther
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...