More From Advanced Style

Header_1.13

Header_1.13

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

A Visit With Christina Viera

When first spotted a photograph of Christina Viera on The Idiosyncratic Fashionistas' blog, I just knew I had to meet her. There was a sense of whimsy about her that reminded of the ladies that I used to draw as a little boy.
The other day I finally made my way out to Astoria to visit her at her magical apartment. We had a wonderful day dressing up and taking pictures.
Christina takes the art of dressing to the next level. She makes many of her accessories including the hat she is wearing in the photos above. If you would like to see more of Christina's work email her at ChristinaViera.nyc@gmail.com. I'll be posting more of Christina's wonderful outfits very soon...

15 comments:

mohan kurukula said...

Good photos and lovely.

www.practicalbacklinks.com

Forest City Fashionista said...

I have loved Christina's quirky fabulous style since I first saw her photo on your blog. I will be in NYC in October and I would love to get to meet her!

Angele Style said...

YES....SHE does take creativity to the Next Level. How fun to be a walking talking art project giving people a visual treat wherever you go. This is what fashion is about...to give everyone you see inspiration to dress how you feel.

boblist said...

Amazing strong woman!! Greats, b.

kate dale said...

What fun! I particularly love that black jacket with the pleated front.

Mountbatten said...

Great photos... and style!

Alyssa said...

Christina's hat and poses = YES!

I love her apartment also. I'd like to see more of it.

The Style Crone said...

Love the hat and the orange accents! Beautiful photos!

FripperyVintage said...

Love her designs! That hat is awesome!

Geraldine said...

I discovered your blog a few weeks ago and I have enjoyed it ever since. A proof yet again that aging can be such an interesting voyage. These women (and men) are so beautiful, they look so free. Thank you for "sharing" them with us.
Bon baisers de Paris

Marla Robinson said...

omg, this outfit is insane!! Amazing.

Anonymous said...

Wooowww those shoes are glorious and her! Any idee of the brand's name?

Idiosyncratic Fashionistas said...

Loved the glimpse of Christina's colorful apartment. It looks like something out of The Yellow Submarine and is the perfect stage for her sartorial splendor. Love those shoes!
Jean & Valerie

Susan Howell said...

Love your hand bag! Can't wait to buy this at Chico's.

Anonymous said...

Funky!

BlogCatalog

fashion Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Included in AnOther
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...