I have been making small videos with the ladies I meet so that I can share their wisdom with all of you. I hope that we can all learn something from these fearless women and continue to spread the message that we can feel young and vital as long as we have a positive outlook on life . Ilona is 90 years old and it is only in her last years that she has felt truly confident. She told me that these have been the best ten years of her life. There is much to look forward to as we age. Here are some of the key lessons I have learned from this extraordinary 90 year old woman:
- Embrace opportunities that come your way
- If you feel a pain think of something light and positive
- Colors can lift your spirits
- Be a fighter, challenge yourself, when you decide to do something do it well, give all of yourself
- If you try to imitate too much, then you look like nothing. Never compare yourself, YOU are YOU.”
- Feel beautiful inside and you will be beautiful outside
- "When I move, I mooooove"