More From Advanced Style

Header_1.13

Header_1.13

Monday, September 20, 2010

Matching Accessories,Madison Avenue

One of things I admire most about the Advanced Style set is their expert accessorizing. Whether matching a scarf to a blazer or adding a pin and gloves to an outfit, these folks really know how to coordinate and have fun with their clothes. I saw this lady walking down Madison Ave and she reminded me of another lady I photographed, earlier this Summer, in London(see below). Both ladies look absolutely charming and elegant!

3 comments:

dressful.com said...

Wow Ari, the first one is my favorite photo on Advanced Style so far. It makes me wish I could hang out with this lady on a daily basis.

The second one is incredible too because she pulls off the yellow shopping bag like an accessory. Genius!

Mim said...

Jaunty hats!

THE GAZELLEGRAPH said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the lady in London. So chic.

BlogCatalog

fashion Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Included in AnOther
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...