More From Advanced Style

Header_1.13

Header_1.13

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Reader Submission




Trevor sent in these two pictures of his stylish grandparents. He says,

" The first is my maternal Grandpa Bill from Burnet, Texas (picture taken near Carlsbad, NM), and the second is my 93-year-old paternal Grandma JoJo from Albuquerque, NM (she is seated on the balcony of her apartment). You might notice that she is wearing a magnifying glass around her neck, as she is "legally blind", which is among the first things she'll tell you upon meeting. I think they both have tremendous style."

4 comments:

MissAlexa said...

I love the black and white picture of the Grandpa! He looks so peaceful.

feather said...

I love them both to pieces. Gorgeous pictures, gorgeous style, and clearly gorgeous people.

Anne said...

I'm dying to know where near Carlsbad, NM that picture was taken because that's my hometown!

Dave said...

Burnet's just up the road from me. I am truly blessed.

BlogCatalog

fashion Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Included in AnOther
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...